Interested in joining our online gallery as an artist?
ArtSavingWildlife provides artists from around the world with a unique, curated online gallery in which to exhibit and sell their work.
We are happy that so many wonderful artists want to be part of this initiative. Please tell us about your work and interest.
For more information, feel free contact us through email@example.com
Terms & Conditions for Artists
- Accepting These Terms
The purpose of the ArtSavingWildlife website is to present Artworks from Artists to the users of the site (potential “Buyers”), and to give them the opportunity to discover and buy them online directly from the Artist. ArtSavingWildlife is a project of the African Conservation Foundation and non-profit partner organisations. Goal is to promote the work of wildlife artists while raising funding for conservation.
- Your Account
You will need to create an account with ArtSavingWildlife to use our Services. It is completely free to sign up and create an account and there is no subscription fee.
- You must be 18 years or older to use our Services. Minors under 18 and at least 13 years of age are only permitted to use our Services through an account owned by a parent or legal guardian with their appropriate permission and under their direct supervision.
- Provide accurate information about yourself. It is prohibited to use false information or impersonate another person or company through your account.
- Please use your real and full name. Buyers like to get to know the Artist before purchasing artworks.
- You will be solely responsible for any activity on your account. If you are sharing an account with other people, then the person whose financial information is on the account will ultimately be responsible for all activity. Also, your account is not transferable.
- These Terms do not create any agency, partnership, joint venture, employment, or franchisee relationship between you and ArtSavingWildlife.
The sales made through ArtSavingWildlife are contracted directly between the Buyer and the Artist. ArtSavingWildlife is not, in any respect, a reseller of the Artworks proposed by the Artists through our website. ArtSavingWildlife acts as a marketplace that allows Sellers and Buyers to connect. As a result, ArtSavingWildlife is not a party to the contract which is concluded only between the Buyer and the Artist, who is the actual seller of the Artworks and therefore the only one bound to obligations arising therefrom. The sales terms and conditions of the Artist apply.
ArtSavingWildlife has great respect for intellectual property rights. Content that you post using our Services is your content. We do not make any claim to it, which includes anything you post using our Services, including your user name, profile picture, listing images, listing descriptions and other materials. You warrant that you have all necessary rights to your content and that you are not infringing or violating any third party’s rights by posting it. If content that you own or have rights to has been posted to our website without your permission and you want it removed, please contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we will remove this content.
- Online Sales
When you submit listings for Original Artworks or Reproductions, you are selling such artworks through our Services and Sales Channels (collectively “Online Sales”) and you hereby grant ArtSavingWildlife a worldwide, non-transferable, nonexclusive, right and license to use, and publicly display copies of the artworks via the Sales Channels, including its websites, newsletters and social media for the purpose of promotion and sales. You agree not to assert any moral rights or rights of publicity against us for using your content.
- Price and Payments
- The Artworks sale price listed on the Website is set by the Artist and includes all taxes (unless otherwise stated), excepting delivery and packaging fees if applicable.
- The possible methods of delivery and related costs are shown in the order summary. The delivery and packaging costs depend on the type of artwork, its dimensions, its weight, as well as the place of delivery.
- The Artist reserves the right to reject any Order based on erroneous pricing, discounts, or promotions.
- The payment of the artwork price by the Buyer to the Artist is made via the payment services available on the ArtSavingWildlife website, including credit card and online payment providers. These payment methods may change from time to time.
- ArtSavingWildlife does not charge a payment processing fee. The standard payment processing fees of payment provider apply.
- Commission-based Donation
- Our mission is to promote wildlife art and enable Artists worldwide to raise funds for conservation. Artists can set their own commission level for each artwork, which represents the donation towards conservation. This donation is by the Artists after each sale or collected automatically through split payments.
- You will have the right to request ArtSavingWildlife to remit the Artist Revenues in your Account minus the commission (donation) in accordance with a designated payment schedule. Upon the termination of these Terms or cancellation of your Account, ArtSavingWildlife will remit to you the remaining balance of Artist Revenues in your Account, if any.
- As soon as the Artist has received an order, the Artist will send the ordered product to the Buyer as soon as possible. Ordered items will be shipped in principle within 7 days (unless specified otherwise).
- The delivery of the Artworks is made at the address provided on the order summary form, during the business hours and according to the procedures laid down by the carrier chosen upon ordering.
- In the event that the Artist is unable to ship the ordered products within the term indicated above, the Artist will inform Customer thereof. In that event the Buyer may either accept a new delivery date, or terminate the Agreement free of charge.
- The Buyer must inspect the products immediately upon receipt. In the event of any defects, Customer must notify the Artist in writing within 48 hours, preferably accompanied by digital photographs.
- Once the items have been delivered to the specified delivery address, the risk is transferred to the Customer.
- You may terminate your account with ArtSavingWildlife at any time from your account settings. Terminating your account will not affect the availability of some of your Content that you posted through the Services prior to termination, such as news articles. You will still have to pay any outstanding commission amounts.
- We may terminate or suspend your account and your access to the Services at any time, for any reason, and without advance notice. Cause for such termination shall include, but not be limited to: (a) Breaches or violations of these Terms and Conditions or guidelines, (b) Extended periods of inactivity; (c) Requests by law enforcement or other government agencies; (d) Discontinuance or modification of the Website (or any part thereof); (e) unforeseen technical or security issues or problems; (f) Engagement by you in fraudulent or illegal activities; and/or (g) Non-payment of any fees owed by you in connection with art sales or services.
- You agree that all terminations shall be made at ArtSavingWildlife’s sole discretion and that ArtSavingWildlife shall not be liable to you or any third party for termination of your account or access to our Website.
- Data Protection
- ArtSavingWildlife is committed to take all necessary measures to best protect the confidentiality of the information provided by the Artist and the Buyer.
- The User has a right of access, modification, correction and deletion of his/her personal data processed via the Site, and the right to object to the communication of such data to third parties on justified grounds by sending a request to the following address: email@example.com. The personal data provided by the Artist will be destroyed no later than six months after the termination of the account.
- ArtSavingWildlife reserves the right to retain certain data in order to justify, when necessary, the execution of their contractual or legal obligations. The stored data will be limited to what is strictly necessary for the operation of the service.
- Liability & Indemnity
- In no event shall ArtSavingWildlife, or any parent, subsidiary, director, officer, employee, licensor, distributor, supplier, agent, reseller, owner, or operator of ArtSavingWildlife, be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive, or consequential damages whatsoever resulting from any (1) Errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content, (2) Personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access and use of the website, (3) Any unauthorised access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all personal information stored therein, (4) Any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the website, (V) Any bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or the like which may be transmitted to our through our website by any third party, and /or (5) Any errors or omissions in any content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, emailed, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the website, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory, and whether or not the company is advised of the possibility of such damages. The foregoing limitation of liability shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law in the applicable jurisdiction.
- You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless ArtSavingWildlife, and any parent, subsidiary, affiliate, director, officer, employee, licensor, distributor, supplier, agent, reseller, owner, or operator of ArtSavingWildlife, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees) arising from: (i) your use of and access to the Website; (ii) your violation of any term of these Terms of Service; or (iii) your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any patent, copyright, property, trade secret or privacy right. This defence and indemnification obligation will survive these Terms of Service and your use of the Website.
- Disputes and Mediation
- These Terms & Conditions are governed by the laws of the United Kingdom.
- In the event that a dispute arises out of or in connection with this Terms & Conditions among the Parties, the Parties shall endeavour in good faith to reach an amicable settlement of the dispute through friendly negotiations or referral to an independent mediator.
- Buyers and artists who are unable to resolve a dispute related to a transaction through our websites may turn to the relevant complaints commission in their countries.
All of the ArtSavingWildlife and Website trademarks are owned by ArtSavingWildlife and may not be used for any purpose without the prior written permission of ArtSavingWildlife.
We may update these Terms from time to time. If we believe that the changes are substantial, we will let you know by posting the changes through the Services and/or sending you an email about the changes. In that way you can decide whether you want to continue using our Services.
Please report any violations of the Terms and Conditions, including objectionable User Submissions, Content, or behaviour, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide a description of the reasons for your concern, and provide any links necessary for us to investigate the violation. ArtSavingWildlife will investigate the violation, and will determine at its sole directive whether or not to remove the material or take actions against the user reported.