This policy will apply in all locations where we operate, including where local regulations do not exist, to all forms of information – both electronic and physical – and to all systems used to collect, store, process or transfer information.
In countries where different privacy and data protection laws are in place, we will comply with those laws insofar as they meet internationally accepted privacy principles and fair information practices.
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When do we collect information?
How do we use your information?
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site features.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products
- To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
How do we protect your information?
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
What information do we collect from Partners and why?
- We collect your name, company name, website, twitter or other social media handles, phone number(s), address, business type, email address, PayPal Account, and VAT number.
- We use this information to work with you, confirm your identity, contact you, and pay you.
- We collect data about the ASW-hosted webpages that you visit and how and when you access your account, including information about the device and browser you use, your network connection and your IP address.
- We use this information to give you access to and improve our Services.
- We collect Personal Information about your customers that you share with us or that they provide to us directly to work with you and to provide our Services to your customers.
- We will also use Personal Information in other cases where you have given us express permission.
When do we collect Partner information?
Control and access to your Personal Information
Do we use 'cookies'?
- Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your
browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, some features will be disabled. It won’t affect the user’s experience that make your site experience more efficient and may not function properly.
However, you will still be able to place orders.
We may be required to share information with third parties to conform to legal requirements or to respond to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
We, along with third-party vendors such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Can change your personal information:
- By emailing us
- By logging in to your account
How does our site handle Do Not Track signals?
We honour Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or use
advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third-party behavioural tracking?
It’s also important to note that we do not allow third-party behavioural
Children Online Privacy Protection Act
We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
us using the information below: